Air frying is starting to become one of my favourite ways to cook (just a notch below using my sous vide). Come to think of it, there must be some recipes that I can do using both. Hmmmm... wheels are turning now!
But for now, here is my super simple Crispy Turkey Wings recipe.
2. Rinse and dry off with a paper towel.
3. Preheat your air fryer (I usually preheat at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 5 mins)
4. Lightly coat the turkey wings with olive oil.
5. Rub the salt, lemon pepper and cajun seasoning all over the turkey. The amount will vary to your taste.
6. Arrange the turkey into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
7. Cook at 385 degrees fahrenheit for 20 mins, then flip the turkey pieces
8. Turn up the heat to 395 degrees fahrenheit and cook for another 10 mins. At this time, the smaller pieces can be taken out. The larger pieces will likely need another 10 mins or so (depending on thickness).
If your turkey is straight out of the fridge, the cooking times will be longer so you will need to adjust accordingly. This recipe will also work with chicken wings but cooking times will be slightly less.
Join me as I celebrate life through travel, food and photography.
I will only send out newsletters once a month or so. I promise not to spam